Kesän uutuus 2wd Buggy
The XB2 is typically XRAY–premium, professional, high competition R/C car for the most demanding racers, developed with attention to the smallest details and backed by premium service & support…a luxury masterpiece.
After 3 years of extensive development and testing the all-new XB2 platform was released in 2016 and became one of the most popular 1/10 off-road cars. During the racing season we have worked with the factory team on further improvements and development of the platform to bring you for the next racing season all the finest performance and
reliability improvements to keep the XB2 one of the best-performing 2WD 1/10 off-road cars in the world.
Made in Europe
Designed, developed, and fully manufactured in-house at the XRAY factory in Slovakia, Europe, using the most high-tech German and Swiss machines and premium European materials, crafted with XRAY's legendary attention
to detail by our artistic production spcialists. The XB2 is truly a masterpiece.
All New 2017 Features:
- All-new chassis design with more longitudinal-flex milled grooves for increased overall traction and more forgiving handling
- All-new Multi-Flex™
- All-new adjustable servo positions to alter weight balance
- All-new weight balance
- All-new narrower suspension holders are redesigned to achieve more traction due to increased rear roll
- All-new redesigned gear box to fit the narrower suspension holder
- All-new shorter rear drive shafts fit the new narrower suspension holders
- New wider offset wheel hubs compensate for the narrower suspension holders
- All new extra-hardened ball-diff output shafts for increased lifespan
- New softer springs for maximum traction on dirt
- New greased ball-bearings for front steering blocks and rear uprights increase lifespan in dusty conditions
- Brand new, ‘from ground up’ 2WD 1/10 electric racing buggy
- Uni-Platform™ concept: Carpet Edition and Dirt Edition
- Full compatibility and interchangeable parts
- Designed for highest performance at all levels of racing
- Engineered with attention to smallest details
- Manufactured with legendary artistic craftsmanship from premium European materials
- EFRA, ROAR, FEMCA spec compliant
- Super easy to build, set up, maintain, and drive
- Developed, designed, and styled by European Champion Martin Bayer and Dipl. Eng. Juraj Hudy, manufactured exclusively by XRAY in Europe in the world's most sophisticated RC manufacturing facility
- Setting the new benchmark for premium quality, reliability and performance
- Premium XRAY service & support
The all-new chassis was redesigned to improve the handling of the car. The new milled grooves in the chassis increase the flex that helps to generate more traction and make the car more forgiving.
The new milled grooves increase flex to generate more traction, and make the car more forgiving. The XB2 incorporates Multi-Flex™ adjustment technology, which allows tuning the chassis flex for different track conditions. Regardless if the track has low, medium, or super-high traction, you can adjust the chassis flex to suit track conditions to gain a distinctive advantage.
Multiple Servo Position.
To allow for more precise weight balance adjustment, the servo position is now adjustable either more rearwards or frontwards; there are 3 positions to choose from.
I.S.S.™ Suspension Holders.
The all-new narrower suspension holders increase the car’s rear roll, generating more traction.
The gear box has an all-new narrower design to fit the new narrower suspension holders, decreasing the roll of the car while increasing traction.
The new XB2 drive shafts are redesigned and are shorter to fit the new narrower suspension holders.
The ball differential was updated with all-new extra-hardened ball-diff output shafts for increased lifespan. The outdrives are laser etched “XH” for easy recognition
The XB2 platform works at the highest competition level in any track conditions, whether it be super-low-traction dusty tracks, medium-traction, or super-high-traction carpet or astro turf; there is an XB2 for you that will handle flawlessly in any of these conditions.
There are two different XB2 kits to choose from – Carpet Edition and Dirt Edition, both built on the same platform with full compatibility and with interchangeable parts.
The Carpet Edition is designed for medium to very-high traction conditions, while the Dirt Edition is designed for very-low to medium grip conditions.
The Uni-Platform™ allows either XB2 edition to be tuned or converted to suit any track conditions with only a few additional parts.
Needed to complete:
Radio system (transmitter and receiver)
LiPo battery packs
Tires & inserts
Paint for Body
Read The Full spec HERE
Käytämme evästeitä käyttäjäkokemuksen parantamiseksi. Lue lisää yksityisyydensuojasta. Jatkamalla sivuston käyttöä hyväksyt ehdot.